#blackartacademic, is a visual documentation about my journey as a graduate student working on a Masters of Art in Humanities, D.I.Y., with an emphasis in Interdisciplinary Studies at Gwendolyn Bennett University. This degree plan and course of study has been designed for independent study and will include a master’s thesis at the culmination of the program.
According to Wikipedia, The Master of Humanities is an interdisciplinary graduate degree in the United States which is focused on the humanities (the humanities includes subjects such as history, literature, and philosophy). It is the study of human behavior, practices, and thought.
Degree Plan | 2018-2020
- Art Librarianship and Museums
- African American Genealogy
- African American Art History
- Archiving and Digitization
- Creative Writing and Literary Studies
- Diversity & Inclusion in the 21st Century
- Professional Leadership in the Arts